Interested in submitting to this journal? We recommend that you review the About the Journal page for the journal's section policies, as well as the Author Guidelines. Authors need to register with the journal prior to submitting or, if already registered, can simply log in and begin the five-step process.
Issledovatel'skiy Zhurnal Russkogo Yazyka i Literatury
Requirements for the article:
- The forwarded articles should be the results of research by the author(s) of the article.
- The language of the journal is Russian.
- The forwarded articles should not be sent for other journals simultaneously, or it should not be published in other journal.
- Materials forwarded to the editorial office can not be returned.
- Article structure: title, abstract (120-140 words), keywords (5-7 words), introduction, main text, conclusion and list of used literature (in Russian and English). The main text should not be less than 3000 and more than 4000 words.
- At the beginning of the article: full title of the article, name and surname, place of work, academic degree, rank, e-mail address, telephone of the author(s).
- Information about quoted sources in the text of the article have to given in parentheses, including the author's surname, year of publication of the source and page numbers (Ivanov 2013. 92).
- Bibliographic references contain the mandatory elements of the description in the strict sequence in alphabetical order of the author's surnames as follows:
- Book: surname, date of publication (in parentheses), title of main and non-main work (italics are typed), place of publication, publishing house.
- Article: surname, name, date of publication (in parentheses), title of article, title of journal or collection of articles (italics), year and magazine number, place of publication and publishing house for the first and last pages of the article.
- Internet sources: surname, name, title of the work, full address of the Internet (site), date of circulation.
- Materials are provided in the following form: in the Word editor 1997-2003; font "Times New Roman"; the main text is size 14; interval 1.5; upper and lower margins -2.5 cm; left field -3 cm, right field -1.5 cm; indent (paragraph) -1.25 cm.
- You can send the article to the email address of the editor in chief: